What are benefits of increasing fresh air at home?
Increasing fresh air keeps you healthy.
Increasing fresh air is an important component of ventilation system. The ventilation system works in a similar way of human breathing. Fresh and clean air is inhaled and exhaust air is exhaled. If good air is brought into the lungs, it would strengthen health and longevity.
A home is like human’s lungs, Thus the ventilation system is very important. Some of us may think that having ventilation fan to remove exhaust air is already sufficient. In fact, exhaust air is discharged from the house and then the air from outside must always be replaced.
Therefore, if the air entering the house is exhaust air, just installing a ventilation fan alone might not be the best solution.
Good ventilation system should consider increasing fresh air and ventilate exhaust air to the outside house.
How much fresh air do humans need ?
Humans need at least 0.5 cubic meters of fresh air per hour / person.
Increasing air into the house can be done in a number of ways, such as opening a door or window, installing the air vents, and installing the louvers. However, these methods cannot control air quality.
What is the difference between Air Ventilator and Air Purifier ?
Air ventilator can carry oxygen from the outside into a building, while air purifier cannot
Ventilation helps cooling the warm air in the house.
Usually when sunlight exposed to the roof or the wall of buildings, the thermal energy inside the building is accumulated making residents feel hot. Similar to parking a car in the sun and immediately get into the car, it makes you feel the heat inside which this thing is called interior accumulated heat.
Elimination of internal accumulated heat problems
If the car window left opened and parked in the sun, and a person immediately get into the car, it would feel hot but less hot compared to the car the left with windows completely shut because keeping window opened allow draining accumulated heat inside to the outside.
In case of air ventilation, it would reduce heat in the building with the similar principle to parking a car with the windows open by filling the air from outside which has lower temperature than inside the building. It would push the heat out while a solar ventilation fan sucks out the heat
Summary: Indoor ventilation make residents healthier and cooling homes.
Fresh Air Ventilator
- PM2.5 dust index display screen: Shows amount of dust in your home.
- HEPA H13 standard air filter: Directs air from outside through HEPA standard filter which can filter small dust PM2.5
- Sleep Mode: Turns off the display screen at night not to disturb while resting
- Energy saving “Smart Mode”: Automatically adjust its function according to the dust index. If there is a lot of dust in the room, the ventilator will increase the air volume in the room to remove exhaust air and when there is not a lot of dust, the air would be less added.
- Touch screen: Able to control the functions with modern designed screen
- Reduce interior heat. Add fresh air. Increase ventilating air
- HEPA H13 True HEPA filter: Quality HEPA standard filter which can filter small dust to the size of PM2.5
- Smart Mode: Save energy with smart functions adjusting fan speed to control air quality
- By: DWA COOL
- 0 comment
Leave a Reply